TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated June 2017
2. In order to view contents of the Site by computer, cellular device, different digital applications or any other media, on a routine basis or on a random basis, including an occasional user and/or regular user (hereinafter referred to as “the User”), the User shall register with the Site according to the terms set forth. Proper registration to the Site allows the User to view information and content published by the Site in various spheres (all the information on the Site is hereinafter referred to as “the information”, or “information” and “the content”, or “content”), which is owned partially by the Company and partially by third parties who or which have authorized the Company to make use thereof (hereinafter referred to as “the information providers”), as well as various services and applications (hereinafter referred to as “the services”). The Site may enable users to publish responses (talkbacks) in the designated places in relation to some of the content and to upload - subject to prohibitions and restrictions pursuant to the law and these Rules - browsers’ content belonging to them, including links, audio files, video files, pictures, photographs, clips, animations, illustrations, diagrams, charts, presentations, slides, tables, graphs and the like, including in the framework of communities, forums, blogs and publications, and to send e-mails and personal messages (hereinafter referred to as “browsers’ content”). Logging on to sites and registration
3. The logging on to the Site and/or the use of all or some of their services requires registration and/or payment. Registered users can view a limited number of articles per month. Subscribers get access to further content and information published on the Site, according to the type of subscription they have purchased (hereinafter referred to as “the Subscribers”). The User must act in accordance with the registration instructions of the Company and/or other entities, and in such context provide correct and accurate details and update the Company, without delay, with respect to any changes in the details furnished by the User.
5. The Company may update the subscription fees or the structure of the subscription from time to time, in its exclusive discretion, while notifying the relevant subscribers. The subscriber may then decide whether to cancel his subscription from that point forward.
6. The User shall be exclusively liable for keeping his password and means of access to the services secret, by adopting suitable security arrangements, in order to prevent the User’s account from being abused. The password is personal, and cannot be used or passed on to another person.
7. The User exempts the Company, including its representatives, employees, managers and those acting on its behalf, from any liability and/or obligation in connection with and/or relating to registration and/or collection and/or payment that are not performed directly by the Company.
8. The Company may, in its exclusive and full discretion, cease all or some of the site’s services and/or make changes therein and/or require payment for them, and remove content and information from the site without preserving them, in its exclusive discretion and without the need for prior notice to or the consent of the User or any third party. Subscription Terms and Limited Access Passes
9. The different types of subscriptions and limited access passes to the Site are set out at http://www.news1440.com/misc/subscription
10. The Company reserves the right to change the amount of content and types of service that it makes available to different categories of users and subscribers, and may increase or reduce the content and services that are available to paying subscribers or limited access pass holders from time to time. It is clarified that the Subscribers will not receive a refund due to such changes.
11. The services and other digital products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company is not liable in any form for the availability of the content or the services on the web. In a case that any or all of the services or digital products are temporarily unavailable, no refunds will be given and the Company reserves the right to issue refunds or credits in its sole discretion. If the Company issues a refund or credit, it is under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
12. The Company will provide access to the User according to the specific subscription only after the payment is accepted by the Company. The Company reserves the right to reject any payment of offer by the User in its discretion, for any or no reason.
13. In order to purchase a subscription or a limited access pass, the User must provide complete and accurate payment information. By submitting payment details, the User confirms that he is entitled to purchase a subscription or limited access pass using those payment details. If the Company does not receive payment authorization or any authorization is subsequently cancelled, then the Company may immediately terminate or suspend the User subscription or limited access pass. The Company reserves the right to contact the relevant payment provider (such as banks) and/or law enforcement authorities in cases of suspicious conduct.
14. The prices of the subscription and limited access pass will be detailed clearly on the sign-up pages or otherwise during the sign-up process, and may vary from time to time. Payments will be in INR. The User may also have to pay any applicable local taxes.
15. In case of a price stated incorrectly, whether online or otherwise, the Company is not obliged to provide a subscription or limited access pass at that price, even if the User’s payment was mistakenly accepted. The Company reserves the right to subsequently notify the User of any pricing error and refund the User with any money he has paid the Company in full, or charge the User with the correct price. 1
6. The subscription is continuous, and will remain valid until it is terminated by the Company, or by the Subscriber via e-mail as detailed in section 62 below.
17. Notification of the annual payment will be sent to the Subscriber at least 30 days in advance.
18. If you have purchased your product through a third party (such as Apple, Amazon etc.), these Terms of Sale may not apply to you. We are not liable to you for any claims related to purchases made through third parties. Please contact the third party directly.
19. The User has the right to end his subscription at any time by sending a cancellation notice as detailed hereinafter in article 62. In case of cancellation, the subscription will end after 3 business days (Israel) from the date the cancellation notice was received.
20. The Company reserves the right to end any subscription or access pass at its discretion, if the User breaches these terms and conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to the User. The User will not be entitled to any refund in these circumstances. The use of the information
21. The information may only be used for personal and private purposes. The User may not enable the transfer of information or permit any use of information, for consideration or otherwise, to or by third parties.
22. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, the User undertakes that the information shall not be used by him and/or others for profit-making purposes and/or business or commercial purposes and/or in a manner that might prejudice the Company’s business, including the display and/or storage of information outside the Site, including other sites on the web or in any other media. For the avoidance of any doubt, it is expressed that the prohibition on commercial or business use of the information applies to all types of information on the site, including content and publications of third parties that are not the Company’s property. End Users of Wireless Devices The Service distributed via Wireless Devices, is solely for the end user own personal viewing and that all storage. Further redistribution or any other use is strictly prohibited. The Company may enforce such terms against the end users also upon notification by relevant third parties ("Reuters" for example) that the end users are in breach of such terms.
23. The User shall be exclusively liable for the use of and/or reliance on the information. The use of the sites
80. results of polls are opinion of anonymous users and Right Lamp/News 1440 does not take any authority of the verdict. If you have any questions regarding the polls please email
us : firstname.lastname@example.org